Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Hospitialization already start the New Year off interesting. LOL

Its Friday Jan. 7th and we our on our way to ACH again with Joshie plz pray that they will find out whats wrong with him. well, its 3am and we are still in the ER with no answers yet. i am not leaving till i get some solid answers. God is testing my patience and i am failing miserably.... am too tired and upset but u get what i am saying UGH!!! well, i fought a good fight and with God I won. They weren't going to keep Joshua until I told them that I was so glad they had paper work showing that everything was ok with my son but, I have the child for 24/7 and I know there is something wrong. We r being admitted.....Joshie now has a bad cough (its seal barking cough )and a runny nose because it was so cold in the ER. and he has not drank anything hardly and still not eating yuck. Joshie just threw up his dinner...oh God plz help we r going backwards. and now the nurses dont know what to do well, now his iv blew so a new iv. Today is Sunday and Joshie had another seizure not a bad one just a small one. ok GOD plz help. Well its Monday now the next day and still no word yet but, we are supposed to see some real drs today. ...ugh :(well, were not going to see any drs today and not sure why ugh... ok whats going on, Well, my famous words are so glad you have paper work showing everything is fine with my son but, I know something is wrong now let me see a real dr. we r planning on getting another med and now and was going to go home but I wanted to the Nero and know one even told them that we were there. so we arent going home so everything should go better in the morning. Well, today is finally Wed.and Joshie threw up a little this morning but, eating so much better today then he did yesterday and drinking pretty well also. So after we see Neuro we are prob. going home today. Well, they are sending us home at 7:30pm and we got his seizure meds put to a higher dose, got a med to help empty his digestion (reglan), got a new drink to help with calories (its a juice), and a pro-biotic well, now all we need is a financial miracle no paycheck this week. ugh God we have you. we r coming home yeah....yeah we are home and its 10pm on Wed. the 12th. . praise God and thank you to everyone who keep up with us and prayed for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment